Are you pondering your high school history choices? Wondering how you can cover history over the next four years so you can make sure it’s documented properly on his transcript? You actually have a few options for covering history during high school.
- Option 1:
- One year of World History
- One Year or World Geography
- One Year of American History integrated with Economic, Civics & Government or
- One Year of Economics, Civics and American Government
- Option 2:
- One Year of Ancient History
- One Year of Middle Ages – Reformation
- One Year of Early – Modern History
- One Year of American History w/Economics, Civics & Government
Listed below you will find resources for resources for studying World History. To find resources for other time periods of history, I will link to those below.