As homeschooling moms, we have such a busy life! We just don’t have time for negativity and drama as we focus on teaching our kids. I ask that as you make comments on this blog, just be nice. Remember that everyone sees your comments and we all have feelings. I approve all comments before they are posted so anything hurtful or negative will be removed. And Moms, we need all the support we can get so lets focus on raising each other up!
My website provides a lot of resources which can include product reviews and affiliate links. These provide a source of income for my family and pay for the expense of operating this website. Because I may receive compensation, I feel you should know these things:
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses and blogs.
- I will only promote products, blogs or services that I feel will be beneficial to my readers. I may receive compensation for the product review or receive the product for free. However, this does not mean I will give a positive review of the product. I will always give my honest opinion of product reviews.
- Because the nature of my website is to provide curriculum resources, I will at times, write about products that I haven’t used. I will always disclose to you that I haven’t used the product and that I am not promoting the product. I will only provide these types of post for information purposes so my readers can make informed decisions about curriculum.
- It is my goal to provide the most accurate information possible on products and resources listed in this blog. I will never be dishonest for the sake of money as my readers come first.
- Mentions of associated products and services on my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
The FTC requires that all blogs disclose the use of affiliate links.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
You may share a link to my products or website but not to the PDF file, you must link to the blog URL page. You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it. All images, products and text are property of Peritia Homeschooling Resources, therefore, you may not download or copy them and use them as your own. You may only pin images to save a link back to the original post.
Personal Use Downloads: The free downloads I provide on my website are provided to you for your own personal use. By downloading these, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from my downloads, except for your own personal, non‐commercial use. You may post pictures of your family using my downloads on your personal blog but I ask that you kindly link an attribute to my blog in your post to www.peritiahomeschoolingresources.com.