Disclaimer for Peritia Homeschooling Resources
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator.
Disclaimers for Peritia Homeschooling Resources
All the information on this website – www.peritiahomeschoolingresources.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Peritia Homeschooling Resources does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Peritia Homeschooling Resources), is strictly at your own risk. Peritia Homeschooling Resources will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Peritia Homeschooling Resources provides many resources including product reviews and affiliate links. These provide a source of income for my family and pay for the expense of operating this website. Because I may receive compensation, I feel you should know these things:
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses and blogs.
- I will only promote products, blogs, or services that I feel will be beneficial to my readers. I may receive compensation for the product review or receive the product for free, however, this does not mean I will give a positive review of the product. I will always give my honest opinion of product reviews.
- Because the nature of my website is to provide curriculum resources, I will at times, write about products that I haven’t used. I will always disclose to you that I have not used the product and that I am not promoting the product. I will only provide these types of posts for informational purposes so that you, as my readers, can make informed decisions about the curriculum.
- It is my goal to provide the most accurate information possible on products and resources listed on this blog. I will never be dishonest for the sake of money as you, my readers, come first.
- Mentions of associated products and services on my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
The FTC requires that all blogs disclose the use of affiliate links.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.